How you can use Research in Practice resources for your CPD
This video examines how Research in Practice resources can support you with Social Work England registration renewal requirements.
Louise Johnstone, Associate Account Manager at Research in Practice examines how our resources can support you with this year’s Social Work England registration renewal requirements.
This video looks at:
- The range of resources that your Research in Practice account can help you to access to meet your CPD requirements, including podcasts, recorded webinars, case law, research summaries and news on what is happening nationally across the sector.
- How different resources can enable you to access learning in a flexible way as and when you need it.
- How you can record CPD on the Research in Practice website.
Resources mentioned in this video
- Uploading your CPD record to Social Work England
- Recording and maintaining CPD to support practice
- Reflecting together on CPD: A conversation with Social Work England
- CPD – It's more than just training
- The Social Work England CPD Standard
Here are reflective questions to stimulate conversation and support practice.
- How might you use different types of resources in different contexts to embed learning in your work?
- What might your organisation do to support staff to embed learning in your work?