Supporting individuals, teams and organisations
This section provides tools to help contain anxiety and build individual, team and organisational strengths during a crisis. The tools in this section provide a brief summary of survival strategies for the current coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis:
- Three top tips for containing ‘infectious anxiety’.
- Four strategies for reducing stress and building resilience.
- Seven questions to help you SUMO (stop, understand, move on).
- Leading your team in a crisis: five do’s and don’ts.
- Six principles of a supportive organisation when remote working.
A summary of useful information and resources to support remote team and individual supervision during COVID-19 is also available within the ‘supporting remote and online supervision during COVID-19’ article. There are also resources on the Practice Supervisor Development Programme website that you may find useful.